Wednesday, March 9, 2011

The Full Monty (Monty Burgess, the Psychic, that is)


I heard about Monty through a friend at work. She has had sessions with him and thought he would be a good fit for me. I told her I really wanted to connect with my mom and get information that confirmed it was her. I have alot of grief that I still hold onto and I am still working on following a path to release it. I scheduled a phone session with Monty because he is in the Puyallup area, which is about 30-40 mins away. I really didnt know what to expect from my reading with him. I didnt even really have too many questions, I just wanted a connection. That is definately what I got.

I called Monty right at 11 on the dot. I used my lunch break at work and I realize after the call this should have been done on a non working day. It was so intense and very powerful. The last thing I wanted to do when it was over was log onto my email. I felt a bit funny at first becuase I didnt know what Monty was seeing or feeling from me. Could he read my mind?! What exactly do you say to someone who can talk to the other side? When he says how are you, I found it hard to just say my standard-good, how are you? Instead I felt like telling him my deepest, darkest secrets. I didnt, not at first. I didnt want to bring up my mom until he did.

He started to scan my energy and I instantly started to cry. He didnt even have to say much but I just felt this overwhelming sense of grief. It was like he was bringing it up so I could release it before I even opened my mouth. He was so kind and talked me through what he was doing and how he was helping me to heal already. I was a little overwhelmed. I did not expect it to be so powerful. I thought he would say something like, ya there is a lady here she wants to talk to you, blah blah. Instead it was very much an internal knowing and physical feeling of release of some of the grief I have been carrying. I think there is alot in there so its not just going to leave after one day but he definately gave me hope. He helped me to realize I was still feeling abandoned, scared, and sad deep down. Not all of me, of corse, but a piece. He pointed out that I often dont allow myself to feel all of the happiness available to me, which I didnt even know. Probably good to know, dont you think?! He told me that the little girl who lost her mom never really dealt with the pain or the loss. Sure I cried but I never really had someone to help me through the loss back then. It is no one's fault, it just happened that way. It was almost like a feeling of relief washed through me. I could so relate to what he was saying on such a deep level that it was absolutely incredible.

Monty went on to describe my mom. He said he had a woman there and she was shorter with brown hair. He asked if I had lost my mom. BINGO! I know its a vague description but for me, I knew he had connected with her. In that moment, I could feel her energy so strongly. Without divulging all of the details, -dont know if I am ready for that yet, Monty allowed me to connect to her. I received messages that made sense to me and that allowed me to take a step forward. I felt so loved and so healed in that moment. Monty was so understanding and allowed me to just be in this experience even when I tried to worry about the next steps. He made it all seem so easy and effortless.

By the end of the call, which was about 35 or so minutes, I felt so at peace. He reminded me that I did the healing during this session, he only helped to guide me. I asked him what the heck do I do now? He laughed and told me I just needed to enjoy this feeling. He told me to just allow myself to feel whatever I am feeling and be fine with it.

I felt inspired to start this blog because I realize my journey to love myself and to be happy is about to hit mock speed. I have a feeling that once I can embrace all of me and leave the negative behind, amazing things can happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment