Wednesday, March 9, 2011

The truth comes out


I shop at H&M, I workout, I love having wine with my girlfriends, hanging with my fam, watching reality tv, being a mom, walking my dog. I also like researching the soul, connecting with mediums and psychics, learning to meditate, reading books about how to evolve as a spirit having a human experience rather than a human having a spiritual experience. Basically what I am trying to say is, I like the Woo Woo. Its almost like I feel I need to come out of the closet. Part of me wants to be honest so others will realize they can have the freedom to do the same. The other part is thinking, oh Casey-people are going to think you are wierd! I definately dont want to force my beliefs or experiences on anyone else. I think as long as someone is feeling loved, loving, connected to spirit, then hallelujah. Whether you are Buddist, Christian, Catholic, Hindu or anything else, AWESOME! I welcome all religious beliefs that love an honor everyone no matter what. I dont even really think about religion all that much but I know some of my very religious relatives might see this and think Casey has gone to the dark side. I did name my dog, Darth Vader but I assure you, I have not. I have never been more peaceful, calm or full of loving energy in my whole life and I want to continue to find even more. I love writing and have been having a bit of writer's block. My past blogs have been all over the map and have never been a very consistant theme. Really, anything in my life is connected to Woo Woo land whether its having a tough day with my son or trying to meditate. Its all connected and its all good. I spoke to an amazing medium today that I think has really motivated me to let go and start speaking my mind. Its not like I have psychic readings with Whoopi Goldberg and her crytal ball everyday. I think the idea of Mediums could scare people a bit and that is exactly the opposite of what it is. After my phone session with Monty Burgess (www.montyburgess.com), I felt more alive than I have in a long time. He was allowing me to connect to my mom and release part of my grief that I still hold onto. I consider it more like grief couseling. That doesnt sound so scary, does it? In this blog I will discuss my journey to release any negativity in my life. I want to share the tools I use to follow my spiritual path whether its a yoga class, a session with a medium, a workshop of seeing people's aura's (coming at the end of the month, so excited!) meditating (or trying to), connecting with a book or just being able to remain loving when the situation is difficult. My son and being a mom is definately a great teacher on how to stay in the positive even when things are CA RAZY! This will be my documentation of finding love in my life no matter what form it comes. I am ready to blog! Stella got her blog back! HOLLER! woah-I am excited. p.s. I hope my OM symbol at the top of the page did not scare anyone. It just means IT IS or WILL BE. Not so scary, is it? TALLY HO!

No comments:

Post a Comment